Monday, November 10, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I know what you're expecting. A Brother Iz-style rendition of the tune. Well, you're not going to get it today. I promised to do this posting thing for a month, and this is the first day I haven't felt like it. I went to the emergency room at 3:30 am this morning with my partner. He is fine, so no worries. He was getting sick, and thought he might be getting pneumonia like he did a few years ago. It's like ever since the pneumonia, he worries so much about getting it again, that he fools himself into thinking he's getting it. He did pick up a nasty cold at the convention this weekend, but it didn't rear its ugly head until this morning, so that's probably what he was feeling.

But now you know my secret: I record these first thing in the morning (which today is 11:15 am) and usually in 1-2 takes. This was my one and only take. No time for perfection today (or any other day, really). Here you are:

No comments:

My Zimbio