Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All In Love is Fair

Hey there. This is one of my favorite songs of all time, but for some reason, I hadn't played it on the uke until yesterday. Anyways, I thought I would share it with anyone reading this blog.

Stevie has had a most accomplished career, winning 26 Grammys (a record for a solo artist). But what is more relevant to us at the moment is that he endorsed Barack Obama, and "Obama responded to a Rolling Stone interview question that asked him who his musical heroes are by saying: 'If I had one, it would have to be Stevie Wonder. When I was just at that point where you start getting involved in music, Stevie had that run with Music of My Mind, Talking Book, Fulfillingness' First Finale and Innervisions, and then Songs in the Key of Life. Those are as brilliant a set of five albums as we've ever seen.'" (Wikipedia).

I'm glad my future president has excellent taste in music.

No comments:

My Zimbio