Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Choose Love [original]

Here's a new tune!



I Choose Love

Of all the choices I've ever had to make
choosing you was never a mistake.
My heart whispered that you were the one
Who would stay up late with me, talking through the night,
Singing all the songs that, together, we would write,
Simple melodies in two-part unison

CHORUS
I Choose Love,
I Choose Love,
I Choose Love.

Wake up in the morning, drenched in song,
If I'm with you, I know I never can be wrong.
My eyes want to see you everyday,
'cause each time I do, you're glad to see me.
Each burns the other into our memories,
that way I know that you'll never fade.

CHORUS

Time only flies if you let it.
Stay here in this moment, and you'll get the chance to choose

love,
I choose love,
I choose love.

There's only one thing that I've got left to say,
and for some reason, I haven't 'til today,
I guess I thought that you already knew.
I love you more each day than the day before.
It's only everything about you I adore.
We're the same color, just a slightly different hue.

CHORUS (2x)

No comments:

My Zimbio